Mug Club Agreement
We are so excited to get to know you but first we need to get through the “fineprint” before you become a Mug Club Member. Make sure you understand everything before you sign. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this membership is non-refundable and that by finalizing your payment that you are agreeing to the entire Mug Club Agreement.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 21 years old or older to purchase a Mug Club Membership.
- Others are not allowed to “borrow” your Mug Club Membership. You must be present to receive membership benefits. Any attempt to share your membership may result in your benefits being suspended or revoked..
- Higher alcohol beers and beers with higher ingredient costs could be served in smaller, more appropriate glassware.
- Your Mug Club Membership may not be transferred or sold.
- You will receive one free drink per day, any day that you choose to visit Frontyard. Under TABC law if the drink is a draft beer it cannot be larger than 16 ounces. The drink must be consumed on property and pre-packaged drinks are not part of the Mug Club.
- You will receive 10% off your tab as well as 10% off any merchandise you purchase onsite.
- None of the Mug Club benefits are eligible for beer or merchandise purchased off of the Frontyard premises.
- The Mug Club is Non-Refundable
- Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, You will not be able to use the Mug Club unless the following conditions are met:
- The Mug Club will be available to You subject to, and only in full compliance with all applicable laws.
- The Mug Club may only be used when Frontyard Brewing is open to the general public.
- You will at all times while at Frontyard (i) drink responsibly and in moderation, (ii) exercise good judgement (iii) treat other guests, servers and bartenders with courtesy and respect,(iv) not take action that might jeopardize the health, welfare or safety of anyone (v) not engage in any harassment or violent or inappropriate conduct.
- You will not drive if unable to do so safely because of the consumption of alcoholic beverages or medication.
- You must be able to present an acceptable photo identification as proof of identity.
- You must not appear intoxicated on the premises of Frontyard.
- Unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to acts of god, inventory shortages, utility service interruption, may prevent or interfere with your use and enjoyment of the Mug Club.
You represent, acknowledge and agree that (i) you are over 21 years of age (ii) your Mug Club Membership does not provide you with any managerial authority over any aspect of Frontyard (iii) you are participating voluntarily in the Mug Club program and that Frontyard is in no way encouraging the excessive consumption of alcohol (iv) no part of the Mug Club is redeemable for cash, (v) the Mug Club has no monetary value and is non-refundable (vi) Frontyard reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the Mug Club from time to time, without compensation or refund to you.
In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, if, at any time, Frontyard determines in their sole and absolute discretion that your continued participation in the Mug Club is in any way harmful to the reputation, or business, (i.e. conviction of a crime involving dishonesty or moral turpitude), that Frontyard may revoke your Mug Club Membership and that you would not be entitle to any compensation or refund.
This Agreement and any claims associated herewith shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to its choice of law provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Frontyard with respect to the Mug Club, and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, if any, relating to theMug Club. Nothing expressed or referred to in this Agreement will be construed to give any person, other than the parties to this Agreement, any legal or equitable right, remedy or claim under or with respect to this Agreement or any provision hereof. If any provision of this Agreement, should be found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or incapable of being enforced, all other terms and conditions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be automatically executed by you digitally when you purchase a Mug Club Membership.